Shipping & Returns
Ground Shipping Policy
All IN STOCK orders are shipped within 2-3 business days. Larger items, such as complete outdoor kitchens and fireplaces will take longer to prep and ship, typically in 1 to 2 weeks.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
Expedited delivery options are available at checkout for an additional cost. Expediting shipping only affects the time in transit and not the ships-within time. Shipping will be calculated using real time rates and will be charged to you upon checkout.
Please note that we are currently unable to ship to PO Boxes or Military (APO/FPO) addresses. We must have a residential or commercial physical address in order to ship any item. If a non-physical address is entered we will contact you to obtain a physical address. If we are unable to do so and the item ships, fees may apply for reshipment. We apologize for any inconvenience.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
This item ships via tractor trailer in the US (lower 48). The driver and truck must have reasonable access to the end of your driveway
If you request lift gate service on your order, the driver will take your delivery off the truck for you, but you will be responsible for bringing it where it needs to be put on your property. For products that exceed lift gate requirements, you will need to make arrangements for the item(s) to be lifted off the truck.
The shipping company will contact you ahead of time to schedule delivery. An adult must be home at time of delivery. Please provide a convenient phone number at the time of check out in order to ensure prompt delivery of your order. Missing your designated appointment could result in a re-delivery fee.
Once your order is off the truck, the driver will give you time to inspect your package. You are responsible to check the exterior packaging. If there is visible damage to the outside crate, box, or product you will need to note the damage on the Proof of Delivery (POD) that the driver will give to you to sign. If you sign for the delivery without noting visible damage, the shipping company is released from any responsibility for damage.
- You must be present at time of delivery.
- Please thoroughly inspect the package while the driver is present for any external damages. If damage has occurred, note the damage on the Proof of Delivery and contact our Customer Service Department
Simple Returns Process
At Oasis Outdoor Living, we want you to buy with confidence. Our Return Policy makes it easy for you to return your new, unused products for a FULL REFUND. We ask only that you pay for the return shipping. Here’s how easy it is:
- Simply submit a support ticket with our Customer Service Department within 30 days of receiving your item via our Contact Us page.
- We will issue you a Return Authorization number that will be used to track your return. In a separate email, you will receive a prepaid label to ship your item back. The return shipping fee will be deducted from the credit of your return.
- Once you have shipped the item back to us and we have inspected it and found it to be in new/unused condition we will issue you a refund. We charge no restocking fees or hidden charges.
- This process usually takes 1-2 weeks once your order has arrived back at the warehouse.
***For more detailed Return Policy information, please see below***
Full Return Policy
- If you need to return an item you may do so within 30 days of the product's delivery.
- The product must be in new, unused condition.
- It must be returned in the original packaging.
- Please note that outlet items, made to order items, and custom made items are not eligible to return for any reason.
- All returns must be arranged with our Customer Service Department and be assigned a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product in new condition and in the original packaging. For this reason, we strongly suggest that you obtain a tracking number for the returning item(s) and purchase shipping insurance.
- Please forward tracking information to Customer Service to assist in processing your return.
- In the event that the product is received in a condition which we deem unacceptable, we reserve the right to deny your return. Upon receipt of said item we will either refuse it or contact you by email to notify you that the item was received damaged or used.
- If the item was received damaged you may file a claim with your shipping company.
- If the item is received used you may choose to have the item disposed of or have the item returned to you at your expense.
- Damaged or used items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing prior to disposal. After 30 business days the item will be disposed of or donated.
- Once we receive the return, inspect it, and determine it to be in acceptable condition, we will issue a credit in the original form of payment.
- The credit should be visible on your credit card statement within 3-5 business days (varies by credit card company).
- Please allow 1-2 weeks after delivery of the returned item to inspect the return and for our Customer Service Department to process your refund.
- The RA number expires 30 days after the date the product was delivered.
- Once the RA number has expired you will be notified by email.
- If you attempt to return an item without an RA (including refusing delivery), past 30 days or in unacceptable condition, the item will be refused or shipped back to you at your cost; if we choose to accept the return, additional fees will apply.
- To arrange a return please:
Visit our Contact Us page
Please review your order carefully before submitting it to ensure all information is correct. Made to Order and Custom orders, due to their uniqueness, cannot be changed, canceled, or returned at any time (see Cancellation Policy for further details).
Defective or Damaged Merchandise/Missing Parts
Please thoroughly inspect your products immediately upon delivery. Maintain the original packaging until you have determined that the product is satisfactory. In the rare occurrence that a product arrives damaged, or with missing parts, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately. At times, pictures of the damaged item may be required prior to determining a resolution. You must contact us within five days from the date of delivery to report damaged, missing or defective merchandise. After the five-day period, the product cannot be reported as damaged, defective, missing parts and/or returned for exchange or refund.
Freight items must be thoroughly examined at the time of delivery. In the event that the freight item arrives damaged please thoroughly inspect the package for any external or internal damages while the driver is present. If damage has occurred follow the instructions on the Freight Terms & Conditions you received and agreed to prior to shipment, and contact our offices. Once you have received and signed for the package, the shipping company and Oasis Outdoor Living are released from any responsibility for damage and all damage claims will be denied, so it is essential to inspect the package thoroughly.
When returning an item that was initially shipped freight, it is essential that the item be returned via freight shipping service. The packaging used for items that are shipped freight may not be sufficient for ground shipment handling. Items returned damaged will not receive a refund.